My client is looking for a Syteline Staff Accountant who will play a significant role in maintaining prepaids, general ledger reconciliation, preparation of reporting and journal entries. Essential duties and responsibilities would include performing month end closing General Ledger entries, reconciling perpetual reports and balance sheet accounts, setting up new vendors within Syteline and maintain vendor profile, and more. My client is looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects and deadlines.
Role & Responsibilities
* Audit employee expense reports, prepare reports for receipt tracking, distribute to employees, and follow up for compliance.
* G/L code to monthly credit card statements, prepare and post journal entries to Syteline.
* Analyze Freight for material purchases.
* Reconcile bank statements daily and daily deposits.
* Prepare daily cash flash report.
* Back up for daily invoicing of shipments.
* Back up for preparation of the daily Order and Shipments analysis.
* Ad Hoc reports as requested by Controller/Management
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 3+ year's experience in general ledger and month end closing.
* Syteline proficiency in a manufacturing environment.
* Proficient Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
* Large ERP system experience preferred.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!