Ladies and Gentlemen
Washington Frank is looking for an external SAP SolMan consultant for a client.
* Person should have an experience in Configuring and Supporting Solution Manager
* Experience in setting up and troubleshooting BPM.
* Must have good working experience on other components of Solman system Admin and Monitoring, Remote Supportability, Solution Manager Work Centers.
* Setting up landscape optimization to cater maintenance and project tracks with ongoing multiple rollouts and template build
* Design, setup and support of ChaRM, Test Management, Monitoring and other processes in Solution Manager
* Support tests where Solution Manager is involved (e.g. MDG).
* Support and setup of the interfaces (e.g. MDG and TOSCA)
* Support and setup additional Landscapes like GRC and MDG
* Knowledge in one of the areas above mentioned
* Provide support and guidance to Project Team
* Support on Solution Manager related issues
* Operational activities during Implementation & Roll-Out
* Identify Risks, Issues and provide resolution
* Support Cut-over and Go-Live activities (especially during shifts)
* Documentation of Activities within JIRA and Confluence
Start: ASAP, no later than mid-June
Duration: until December 29, 2023 with an option to extend
Occupancy: 5 days/week
Project language: English
If you are interested, please send your current resume in Word format to: email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you!
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/