The ERP Business Analyst works closely with users and managers to gather system requirements, document specifications and requirements, communicate to business teams, management and vendors. Responsible for systems and functional process documentation, application QA testing, user training, and primary support for ERP and MES applications to production departments.
Role & Responsibilities
* Document business processes and workflows to develop a comprehensive requirements document for procurement and implementation of new ERP & MES platform
* Development of ROI and business cases for ERP and MES solutions
* Configuration and testing of new ERP and MES deployment
Skills & Qualifications
* College diploma or university degree in information technology, computer science, computer engineering
* 3 years experience implementation and support of ERP systems in manufacturing
* Detailed knowledge of manufacturing processes; Bill of Material (BOM), Routings and production scheduling
* Strong technical knowledge of databases and reporting applications; MS SQL Server, Oracle, SQL, MS SSRS etc.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!