The Controller will manage and supervise all daily and monthly and accounting aspects of the company, including managerial/cost accounting. To perform this job satisfactory, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the accounting and financial systems and records, including general ledger, monthly close and account reconciliations
* Resolve daily operational accounting and reporting issues
* Analyze balance sheet to ensure accruals are properly stated, reconciliations properly prepared, and support for balance sheet accounts are properly maintained
Skills & Qualifications
* Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* CPA certification, preferred
* Strong knowledge of GA AP, financial statement preparation, and internal controls
* Required: Strong computer skills; advanced Microsoft Office skills (specifically Excel), and experience working with data entry in an ERP system
* Ideally, experience with Epicor ERP
* Required: Minimum of 5-10 years in manufacturing with cost accounting or a mix of manufacturing with cost accounting and public accounting
* Manufacturing experience should include cost accounting, general ledger functions and month-end/year-end close process
* Required: Supervisory/management experience of leading and developing team members
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!