As a member of the Enterprise Systems Group, you will deliver multiple software implementations via consulting activities from kickoff to Go-Live, on time, on budget and to the agreed scope, as well as provide ongoing client support.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be the trusted advisor to clients on system configuration and implementation, using Epicor's signature methodology for problem identification, implementation, documentation, testing and training
* Communicate with customer to determine needs, and contribute solution design as well as overall business strategy
* Interpret requirements data and identify any gaps between current state of purchased modules and desired functionality in future state
* Manage project issues and coordinate activities and schedules with both clients and internal team members in order to resolve in an effective and timely manner.
Skills & Qualifications
* High level of proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint
* Experience with ERP Solutions such as Infor Visual, Syteline, Epicor, Great Plains etc
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Pleasant and professional demeanor in all client and internal communications
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!