The role is to provide ERP business systems support for Infor Syteline / CSI subsidiaries with respect to managing application and functional support inquiries, and all supporting processes related to the deployment and management of the ERP system.
This includes but is not limited to: assist in the provisioning of new sites and the establishment of user accounts for Divisional IT/ project staff, creation of vendor educational accounts and reporting to Project Managers, overseeing policies and procedures on governance such as internal audit and change management, and point of contact for vendor support issues driving to resolution
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide end user support by issue resolution and managing internal ticketing system and allocation of resources to address.
* Participate in the development of corporate ERP procedures.
* Establish standard practices and training in order to Manage Syteline security including roles, profiles, groups and permission sets.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient with Microsoft 365 software
* Ability to work independently, managing shifting priorities and deadlines
* Detail oriented individual while focused on strategic goals for the group
* Strong skills in the development of solutions and business processes
* Minimum 4 years Syteline / CSI experience
* Familiar with Cloud support or ERP SaaS model
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!