Business systems manager
Slough, United Kingdom
Salary - 55-65k depending on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced business system manger who has hands on experience with ERP, CRM, BW and visualization.
My client is looking for someone with great ERP experience in a variety of softwares although ideally with some experience in Syteline and cloud CRM.
* Ability to understand processes, interpret business requirements.
* Experienced in implementing IT strategies
* Ability to interpret data and business information to provide meaningful reports and feedback into the business as well as specific business projects
* Knowledge and experience of CRM in particular Salesforce
* Experienced in supporting ERP, CRMs ect
* SQL experience in query, development and maintenance
* Good web development skills e.g. HTML, Java, PHP
* Implementation, development and support using CRM solutions ideally Salesforce
* Great overall understanding of ERP systems and how they used/supported and developed. (Infor Syteline is the current ERP)
* Data Warehouse and BI tool experience - Tableau preferably
* Strong documentation and document management skills
* Manufacturing experience
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the world, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs currently. I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience. To discuss our Infor opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on +442031484633 in complete confidence.