The IT Product Specialist will be responsible to design and deliver solutions with focus on global trends, innovation and leading practices.
* Maintain an excellent understanding of the product roadmap by working closely with Product Managers and business stakeholders, evaluating user feedback/needs and looking at technology trends.
* Supports the product manager & owner with the creation of the product roadmap and the prioritisation of long & short-term objectives.
* Source additional insight and best practice to design, plan, and scope optimal product functionality.
* Proactively maintain knowledge of technology innovation.
* Works with Product Owner to document business requirements in the form of Agile stories.
* Act as a subject matter expert/architect to design, build and deliver technical solutions in collaboration with Development and Platform teams.
* Build relationships with key business partners and other stakeholders to ensure an understanding of their business processes/needs with the ability to translate those into the backlog stories.
* Collaborate with stakeholders to build UAT test cases, own execution of those UAT test cases, obtain stakeholder sign off.
* Lead team demonstrations of software product enhancements and provide context to explain how they work through product demos.
* 7+ years in a corporate IT environment working with multiple disciplines to deliver projects in line with Business strategic goals
* Proven delivery excellence in successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level
* Minimum of 5 years technology experience in corporate areas delivering of SAP solutions in an Agile based product management framework.
* Strong Finance and Logistic process knowledge/experience
* 5+ years of SAP S/4 HANA GL, AP, AR, Treasury, Fixed Assets, Project System configuration experience
* 5+ years of SAP Supply Chain experience
* Expect level to design and configure solutions in SAP
* English fluent
* Project Management / Agile Certification
* SAP S/4 Cloud Finance Certification
* SAP S/4 HANA experience
* Working knowledge of Jira
RAL : Open Budget