An few exciting new roles have just become available with my End-user clients based in Hong Kong! The company currently provides opportunities to experienced Business Analyst who are seeking a wonderful chance to participate into the new systems implementation project across different business units and exposure to global well-known systems.
We have multiple roles available now, please feel free to contact me for more details.
* Coordinate the communication with various stakeholders and vendors to drive the project progress
* Analyze and translate conceptual user requirements into system requirements and align them between business units
* Understand business workflow in different BUs and provide constructive IT solutions
* Manage vendor for project implementation
* 3 years or above experience in IT related fields
* Candidate with more experience can be considered as Manager
* Sound experience in vendor management and software development life cycle. Experience in agile development progress is a plus.
* Acquisitive, capable and willing to adopt new technologies.
* Excellent analytical skills and have an evidence-based mindset, willing to deep dive into complex business process and data.
* Capable to work with business users from all levels, analyze and translate business needs to become effective, business and technically viable IT solution.
Salary is negotiable. This position is fresh to the market and is being filled exclusively. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me +852 30180301.