Washington Frank is working with a with a major product company in the Food & Beverage Industry, located in Malmö. Consultants in this role will get the opportunity to work from product to end user, closely aligning to the core business.
You will be joining a small team with large amounts of responsibility, working with a skilled internal team of 6 people within M3/BI
This is an opportunity to work with a national product with international owner, and an extremely well-known brand.
Consultants will work with the latest version of M3 and continuously upgrading around the business.
Skills & Experience Required:
* You are already an experienced M3 Consultant, you know a lot and can work hands-on from day-one with support and guidance to get you going
* You have a hunger and interest to learn new things and have a positive attitude to new challenges
* The culture is informal and agile, and with just the right amount of structure to keep you focused and productive
* You must be able to work proficiently in Swedish.
* Would be useful if you have logistics and supply-chain experience, finance will also be considered.