This role is for an established global Aerospace company who is looking to bring someone on board immediately.
We are looking for an experienced SAP Supply Chain specialist that will embark on a digital transformation journey across our Supply Chain Landscape.
Role & Responsibilities
* Building strong client relationships with key stakeholders and process owners
* Designing end-to-end solutions and ensure deliverables are consistent with design principles, standards and methodologies
* Lead client workshops covering a range of topics including; process design, industry best practices and bring SME knowledge within SCM
* Manage implementation plans that maximise the potential of SAP technology whilst minimising implementation risk
* Develop close working relationships with business function to provide daily end user support of our current SCM applications, functionalities & processes
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years SAP experience
* Strong understanding of Supply Chain or Finance
* Open to going on-site in the UK
* British National
* Remote working
* Progression opportunity
* Ability to work on global projects
The client is looking to interview this week, so please reach out asap to discuss this opportunity further.