Our Epicor ERP Administrator helps manage and maintain our Epicor system. The Administrator is responsible for managing, maintaining and customizing Epicor v9-v11 and supporting systems of the software. This includes installing and managing maintenance upgrades, software issues, generating new reports for all departments and managers, continuing training for current employees, and supporting the training of new hires.
Role & Responsibilities
* Help manage, maintain, and support the Epicor system
* Monitor and execute actions necessary to maintain a stable environment for business-critical applications.
Create reports, dashboards, and queries upon request for all business units.
Maintain and support ERP installations at all our current locations and any future locations
Assist departments in developing custom reports: SSRS reports, Smart lists, management reports.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5+ years of experience with Epicor Customizations including UI customizations, BAQ's/Dashboards and BPM's
* 5+ years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in application administration and maintenance of Epicor
2-3 previous upgrades or implementations (preferred)
Experience programming in SQL.
Experience programming in VB, VBScript, C# or equivalent. (preferred)
* Great Benefits Plan
* 401k match 100% up to 6%
* 2 weeks of Vacation plus 1 week Personal
* Remote plus up to 25% travel