We are a fast growing Tech company with year over year growth. Our clientele is an impressive portfolio. As we continue to find success and grow, so does our need to expand our team. We are looking for a Syteline Developer who thrives when working as a team, and leading the development of the ERP system.
* Lead as the ERP system SME to troubleshoot, support, and resolve trouble tickets with stakeholders
* Partnering with stakeholders to trouble shoot issues, support implementations, and overall be a business partner. Play an important role with updates and implementations to a newest ERP version across multiple locations.
* Develop, maintain and store procedures, IDOs, UETs and other software code relative to the SyteLine systems
* Experience with Full life cycle ERP implementation
* Syteline Development experience
* Ability to managed multiple projects concurrently
* Knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Microsoft Suite of reporting tools is a Plus
* Experience in MS SQL, C#, .NET and Mongoose framework is a Plus
What's in it for you:
* **Fully Remote**
* Salary Range $90K - $130K, DOE + Bonus
* Full Benefits package
* Flexible PTO
To apply for this remote, full time Syteline Developer job, please contact Washington Frank today.
If you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested, please APPLY NOW.
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor, Infor, and Syteline recruitment services. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in these markets we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends.