You'll be primarily responsible for database design, EDI with other applications as well as SQL administration including performance optimization, backups, recovery, and implementation of best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain and apply knowledge of practices and procedures in SQL, Progress, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, ODBC
* Architect, design, build and maintain enterprise databases and applications
* Participate in developing moderately complex SSRS reporting and data interchange with Tableau
* Participate in database platform recommendations including backups, clustering, mirroring, replication, failover and high availability
* Write and maintain documentation of the ETL processes via process flow diagrams.
* Recommend software upgrades or enhancements to optimize operational efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
* Previous experience in SQL, software development, computer engineering, or similar related field
* 2-3 years of experience in SQL Server development, process automation and performance tuning preferred
* Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS
* Database Technologies (MS SQL, MySQL, Progress)
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at b.williams@washingtonfrank. com to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!