Applies system solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems. C# developer responsible for configuring, creating, reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems to include coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and publishing programs to support business processes and functions. Fully knowledgeable in ERP programming languages. This includes responsibilities for designing, building, maintaining anything from back-end services to client-side components, web, and mobile applications.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, code, test, and install complex computer programs based on technical specifications using the ERP development environment and the ERP developer's toolset (Epicor.)
* Meet with business users to analyze complex business processes, gathering information regarding programming needs, objectives, functions, features, and input and output requirements, and recommend technical solutions.
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address business process issues and with technical teams to ensure system integrity
Skills & Qualifications
* Design, code, test, and install complex computer programs
* Experience with application design and development utilizing Visual Studio (C# and SQL)
* Experience designing, developing, and documenting technical solutions based on user requirements.
* Experience writing Business Activity Queries and dashboards desired.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at b.williams@washingtonfrank. com to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!