Candidate will have a key role in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the on premise Syteline v10 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Must be technically skilled, hands-on with broad knowledge of I.T. systems to be able to support database, network, hardware and desktop systems in a fast-paced manufacturing organization.
Role & Responsibilities
* Builds, tests and maintains Syteline components to ensure the system is meeting business needs
* Customizes and configures workflow to turn business ideas and concepts into high quality and result driven solutions
* Works on complex ERP projects, develops efficient and effective processes and ensures the company's business and IT system requirements are met
* Develops and monitors performance, integrity and security of the ERP system
* Comfortably discusses technical subjects with leadership and non-technical end users through direct communication and close interaction to troubleshoot, modify, test, and maintain business processes, applications and systems.
* Documents processes or set of procedures for user instructions, standard operating procedures, technical archives or audits
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years hands-on experience with the development, implementation, training, administration and maintenance of Syteline ERP or Mongoose systems, preferably including Syteline v9.0 and v10.x.
* Experience with Infor's Factory Track, CPQ Configurator, and Portal Foundation products is desired.
* 5+ years experience with analysis and programming in VB.net, T-SQL and XML
* 5+ years experience with relational database design, programming, and maintenance specifically in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and above, including SSDT to develop, maintain and execute SSIS solutions and SSRS reports.
Please APPLY NOW or contact me at email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion and receive some more information!