M3 Functional Analyst - Supply Chain
The M3 Functional Analyst will be part of the Solution Delivery Organization which is responsible to maintain all systems in operation with highest availability. As a member of the Solution Services Organization, the M3 Functional analyst will analyze the tickets raised by user(s) and provide response/resolution to the user or work with the concerned teams/ 3rd party providers to resolve the issues as the per the Operational/Service Level Agreement with the business. The individual will also be responsible to work with the user community, architects, developers and testers to build and deliver small enhancements and projects in line with the global template design after aligning with the Solution Delivery organization.
* Provide deep M3 functional expertise, as well as demonstrated knowledge of key integration points across different modules with focus on M3 Supply Chain
* Assume full ownership of the support tickets in the respective process area, work with integration, other process teams, development teams, 3rd party support providers to resolve the tickets within Operational/Service Level Agreement limits.
* Understand global template and regional solutions designed/developed by Solution Delivery teams and resolve the tickets keeping the solution intact.
* Work in a team of M3 functional analysts.
* Perform thorough testing including regression testing before releasing any solution for final user validation.
* Associate will participate in project activities
* Understand and follow IT processes in performing all day-to-day activities.
* Understand IT Service Management process, update incident/problem/service tickets regularly and accurately and document resolution in the service management tool.
* Design and Configure minor enhancements following the ADM standard configuration/naming standards, document Functional design documents.
* Provide technical input in support of audit requests, as needed.
* Follow regulatory compliance and Security standards.
* Partner with other process and system experts to identify and implement business process continuous improvements opportunities
* Minimum 5 years' experience with M3
* Experience with interfacing to other systems preferred
* Knowledge of M3 modules in particular Supply Chain
* Experience working with multi-cultural support teams spread across different geographies.
* French and English speaking ability is a must.