Our client based in Derby is currently looking for an After sales coordinator to work withing the logistic department which would be an excellent opportunity for someone at a junior level looking to broaden your skills.
Paying up to 32K
* Coordinate repairs that are linked to overhaul works
* Be responsible for update Customers internet Portals, for projects needed
* Make sure the CO is sent on time
* Maintain Data in M3 that need to be updated
* Send order of confirmation to customer or After sales person
* Fix weekly production plan, with hand over to operations, and follow this through on daily basis to check for any anomalies throughout the week, relaying to sales and if delays, reschedule production plan
The client is looking to interview next week, so please get in touch to discuss this role further.