Leading IFS consultancy built to deliver actual customer value through IFS implementation and ongoing service and support delivery.
Champions inclusion, diversity and autonomy to create a unique working environment where the team are empowered and supported to grow and develop themselves and the organisation.
Role and Responsibilities
* Manage the day-to-day activities, performance and progress of various projects escalating issues to the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
* Ensuring that issues, risks, actions, and decisions are fully documented and be the focal point for escalation and resolution across given projects.
* Play an active role in continuously improving the project management processes within
* Assess program performance and aim to maximise delivery objectives.
* Ensure projects are fully resourced with appropriately skilled consultants. Manage changes to the project through the appropriate change control mechanisms
* Develop and control deadlines, budgets, and activities.
* Assist with creation of reports for Steering Committee meetings.
* Assist in agreeing Test Strategy/Plan with the PMO team.
* Maintain reporting metrics to enable management to review the effectiveness and progress of projects
Preferred experience and capabilities
* Proven experience in delivering mid-tier ERPs, preferably IFS.
* Experience managing fluctuating numbers of projects ranging in size and delivery
* Thorough understanding of project management techniques and methodologies
* Knowledge and understanding of change management principles
* Working knowledge of project management software (MS Project, Smartsheet etc.)
* Preferably has knowledge of the IFS delivery methodology
* Active end to end involvement across multiple projects
* Strong desire and ability to provide 'best in class' service