A fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join an international cargo & freight company on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid role, going on client site when needed across the UK.
This role is only open to candidates with permanent right to work in the UK.
Please reach out on 0203 909 9524 or email@example.com
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop and manage a sales pipeline of new software sales opportunities in the UK and nearby markets, successfully managing the sales process from lead-generation to contract signing.
* Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select deals in line with strategies, and facilitate the sales process.
* Develop & maintain a good relationship with potential customers as well as with some existing accounts.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong Supply Chain background within sales, international SCM preferred.
* Cargo/Freight sales experience.
* Demonstrable ability to target and develop new business opportunities with a successful track record in B2B software sales.
* Able to develop winning proposals in a variety of formats and create customized, profitable pricing structures in response to the customer's requirements.
* Clear progression path into international roles.
* Car allowance & Double OTE opportunities.
* Hybrid working.