SAP IBP Solution Architect - Europe/Remote
A Solution Architect combining business drive, technical and functional know-how, to share the responsibility for the application landscape in Supply Chain Planning area.
The position is in the Digital Technology division and reports to the Senior Application delivery manager for Supply Chain Application Delivery.
The position will be deeply connected to the Global Planning Project, which will be a key role in the various implementations of SAP IBP.
The Digital Technology division has an important agenda to support and drive together with the business stakeholders the new Supply Chain Planning system landscape which will take planning and logistics processes to a new and outstanding level.
As the Solution Architect for the Supply Chain Planning area, you will have a key role in the new IT organization. You will ensure that the applications used by Supply chain are supported and developed according to the requirements from the business, in addition to driving the roadmap for Supply Chain initiatives and projects in close cooperation with the business, through actively driving the business collaboration with the stakeholders.
Location: HQ in Oslo but with flexible to locations around Europe/remote working
Basic Salary: 75-100k euro depending on experience & location
Other: Bonuses, Benefits, Equipment, Pension, Relocation package (if applicable)
* Key role as Solution Architect in the Global Planning Project focusing on SAP IBP implementation for the global and regional instances.
* Drive the activities of ramping up new implementation projects of SAP IBP
* Define the solution roadmap and plan/execute agreed prioritized IT activities
* IT design authority, drive the design and configuration of the solution. Keep updated on the market and technology trends to be able to identify game-changing technology driven solutions.
* Advise on business requirements / concerns using the on-site logistics solutions. Translate requirements into IT specifications and secure their implementation
* Support in organizational change management and business process optimization, including transfer of solution knowledge and conducting training
* Contribute to the TCO optimization, budget and cost control of your IT services / applications area. Report on IT service activity and cost
* Secure IT operations: incident and problem management, act as level 3 support, cutover and risk assessment, disaster recovery, security management…
* Design IT service model. Contribute to the contracting and implementation of outsourced services, and secure services are delivered according to agreement and governance
* As solution and service expert for your service area collaborate in and coordinate global projects
* Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration/Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Computer Science, with minimum 7-10 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
* Experience in Agile processes, service delivery and operation outsourcing are a plus. Project management experience. Project Management certification is a plus with experience implementation ERP modules SAP IBP
* SAP IBP Configuration experience is needed.
* Minimum 4 years experience as IT Solution Architect, maintaining / developing a set of integrated solutions and functionalities in the logistics domain and preferably related to on-site factory operation logistics. Expertise in SAP modules such as SAP IBP, APO and PP and in other logistics third party applications integrated with SAP or not, or in logistics weight bridge integrated solution will be highly appreciated.
* SAP Fiori experience, both functional and technical is a plus.
* Experience in working close to the business and managing a portfolio of IT services and combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
* Experience in ITIL, service delivery, outsourcing operation and project management are a plus.
* Experience in change / risk management and application lifecycle management
* Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication and training skills.
* Professional attitude towards colleagues and external parties across different cultures and professions and the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
* Fluency in English (written and spoken) as English is the company's business language, other language skills are considered as an advantage.