Washington Frank sucht nach einem externen SAP Cut-Over Manager, für die Unterstützung eines globalen Go Live des S/4HANA Templates. Das Projekt kann remote durchgeführt werden.
* Coordinate activities of a wide team of SAP functional experts, SAP data consultants and local business
* Ownership of the local cutover plan and the execution of tasks against this, as well as liaison with central CutOver Managers / Program Mgmt. in Great Britain
* Monitor data and cutover progress and communicate to leadership team including status, progress, issues, etc.
* Input into Quality Gate reviews for all data and cutover related activity
* Incorporate Data Plan with three Data Test Loads (Mock cycles) into existing overall project plan, as well as the final data conversion post go live:
* Definition and Ownership of actions to be incorporated into local CutOver Plan
* Ensuring execution of tasks are completed in a timely manner
* Liaison with all relevant teams to ensure above stated activities (e.g. a dedicated data migration team is locally present)
* Plan, prepare and execute the Cutover Plan:
* Definition and Ownership of the combined business and technical cutover plan
* Interface into the UK program mgmt. and central CutOver Managers to ensure local CutOver plan alignment to global standards is met
* Accountability for the timely execution and reporting of cutover tasks across Technical and Business Go Lives
* Management of the on-site cutover activities during peak periods (including physical activities e.g. within warehouses like change of physical labels, inventory reconciliation)
* Demonstrable experience with migrations of SAP data in complex, global, release-deployed S4 transformations (at least one active CutOver role shall be performed in past assignments)
* Ability to define and execute multiple detailed activity plans simultaneously, maintaining an ability to articulate progress and status clearly to key stakeholders based on given methodology and tools
* Natural ability to coordinate and facilitate diverse teams of different skill sets, backgrounds, cultures and languages
* Good understanding of key SAP functional process streams (preferable strong logistics background like e.g. SAP eWM/IM) as well as Project Management skills
* Solid understanding of the SAP Data Model and most commonly used Master- and Transactional Data elements
* Ability to conduct and facilitate workshops with business representatives, management and executive, team member resources, and external 3rd party groups
* Problem solving skills that use techniques to identify the root cause of the issue and then ability to clearly communicate (verbal/orally) this position.
* Attention to detail in the written communications.
* Advanced communication skills with a demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with senior management and manage key relationships between stakeholders involved in an upgrade/implementation environment
* Cutover Management, especially of large global implementation SAP Projects (S4 transformation experience highly appreciated)
* Functional knowledge of specific SAP modules is a plus
* Business fluent in German & English
Start: ab sofort
Laufzeit: Januar 2023
Auslastung: 5 Tage/Woche
Bei Interesse senden Sie bitte Ihren aktuellen Lebenslauf an: email@example.com
Keywords: SAP Cut-Over, SAP S/4HANA, Freiberufler, Freelancer, Projekt, Project
Ich freue mich von Ihnen zu hören!
Mit besten Grüßen
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/