As an Operations Consultant, you will take on a lead role in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing ERP implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist the Project Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for teaching clients to model, configure, test, and evaluate best practice processes in and Epicor ERP environment.
* Train and troubleshoot various processes for our customers, providing initial level of support for assigned software modules.
* Responsible for defining customer business processes and recommending/implementing Epicor best practices.
* Ability to perform to work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
* Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
* Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires up to 50% overnight travel
Skills & Qualifications
* Consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry
* ERP software experience
* Previous experience with manufacturing software or experience in the manufacturing industry
* Knowledge of Epicor's applications
* Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills