Unit4 ERP Finance & Procurement Consultant
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 p/a + benefits
Location - Greater Manchester
A prestigious Unit4 ERP re-seller is currently looking for an Finance & Procurement Systems Consultant to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for complex Consultancy services to customers for a Finance & Procurement product set, by exhibiting product and knowledge to ensure successful delivery across a variety of multiple projects.
* Consult on client business needs and fit them within the finance solution framework, including bespoke and related 3rd party products where necessary
* Document the consultation as necessary for agreement with the customer and to ensure proper records internally
* Leading design workshops to elicit then document customer requirements
* Configuring applications to perform as required and sharing that with the customers
* Supporting customers to gain the best value from the finance software - by supporting them through their user testing and go live
* Working with the Professional Services team to improve the delivery methods and materials
* Manage client expectations of the proposed solution, document requirements and key decisions for full audit traceability.
* Assist the pre-sales process where required with new business proposals, demonstrations and client meetings.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* A successful track record of implementing Unit4 finance & Procurement systems
* Excellent presentation skills, able to deliver to all levels including but not limited to the most senior stakeholders within an organisation
* Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely when required, with occasional overnight stays
* Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with employees at all organisational levels
* Good finance knowledge
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is great opportunity for any dynamic individual with a background of implementing finance solutions that is keen to progress their career as a consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.