SAP Compliance Expert
We are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity and environmental change. People, Process and Digitalization has the overall responsibility for people and culture development, as well as for technology, architecture, and solutions that enable the digitalization of core processes and operations. By bringing people and transformation resources, as well as process, digital, and tech capabilities into one cross-functional area, we are set to accelerate the transformation.
We are seeking a SAP Compliance Manager position in the technology stream to lead a journey into S/4 transformation of our global SAP systems for the SAP Technical team and be responsible to keep our systems compliant and monitor for compliance globally . This area sees constant technology evolution and it is important for our overall digital transformation that we keep our services current, easy to use, and with a high degree of automation and as a core platform team the services delivered should be stable & secure for the business to thrive.
About SAP Technical Platform
We belong to Core Platform Area and responsible for providing SAP Platform & Security solutions globally. In close collaboration with Core Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security we provide technical services to numerous SAP systems and 9000 SAP users and deliver stable SAP Platform services on latest technology. SAP Technical Platform offers full support for Global SAP ERP solutions including SAP Basis, Solution Manager, SAP IDM, SAP Security , SAP GRC together with service offerings that serve across the SAP landscapes like Fiori, Security/User Management, ABAP, Transport and Change Management. We offer services on guidelines, best practices, procedures, tools, monitoring, etc, with the goal of moving towards more uniform processes and technical solutions across the SAP global landscapes.
We are looking for SAP Compliance Manager to join our SAP Technical Platform Team to strengthen our ability to work securely on the SAP Landscapes globally. As a SAP Compliance Manager you will be responsible to resolve compliance issues and balance the end user ability to work securely with the maximization of the value of SAP's security framework for SAP applications. As SAP Compliance Manager you will be responsible for the SAP Compliance , License & Audit including:
* Works with the Cyber Security, Audit & internal teams develop and execute programs to drive compliance and audit pipeline.
* Guards to enforce defined rules within SAP Landscapes on a day to day basis related to development platforms, infrastructure, Basis , GRC & Authorizations etc ...
* Works with the SAP, Procurement & other stakeholders to educate target audience with regards to software licensing and conducts planning for strategic compliance mitigations or risks explained.
* Works to ensure that the SAP Landscape is protected and the customers operate within a compliant environment.
* Works to uncover and run audit cycles and mitigation plans on direction of cyber security teams.
* SAP Audit & License Management.
* Ensure SAP System Refreshes are safe and adhere to GDPR and other legal requirements based on region.
* Ensure that the quantity & quality of the custom code adheres to the standard performance targets and compliance baseline.
* Compliance monitoring through SAP GRC, SAP Solution Manager and other tools.
* Optimize compliance, improve efficiency, and enhance operational sustainability by managing statutory reporting globally.
* Works closely with SAP Authorization , Internal finance & GRC teams on SAP SOX Compliances.
* Automating SAP License Audit reporting and responsible to regularly report to SAP on demand & manage SAP License Portfolio.
* Introducing controls to detect if there is fraud or mistakes affecting compliance through available SAP tools..
* Introducing preventive control to stop someone from committing fraud or making an error that would negatively impact accuracy of business operations.
* Follow Internal SAP Cyber Security, ICFR & GRC rules and ensure implementation and adherence across SAP Global Systems on-premise and in the cloud.
* Keep a finger on the pulse of ever-increasing security challenges by understanding security foundation based on industry standards and compliance and regulatory requirements.
* Design Thinking , Conflict Management , Collaboration with External Vendors , Issue Resolution & Service Management
* Will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise, having an important role in order to help drive SAP S/4 Practice.
Within the role you will have to assure that all SAP Security rules are executed according to our standards and correctly followed by the teams. You will be working very closely with our Internal Controls team to mitigate and minimize the SoD risks in various SAP Systems through SAP GRC. You work independently, define goals and prioritize tasks, being familiar with the typical pitfalls and challenges in SAP implementation & maintenance projects.
* A degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
* Shall have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience working with SAP solutions.
* A good working knowledge on applications like GRC & Solution Manager is a plus.
* Good to have experience with software license audit in an Enterprise environment.
* Ability to interpret business requirements / problems and provide clear recommendations to business stakeholders
* You are fluent in English (both spoken and written), knowledge of Norwegian is a plus.
* Certification is a plus in SAP Security or SAP GRC or SAP Solution Manager