Our client, is an award-winning public listed company in Hong Kong. With around 90 years of history, many of the globally renowned brands are under this business group. They are currently seeking for someone to support their business intelligence projects.
Role & Responsibilities
* Responsible for designing and building dashboards, generating reports, collecting users' requirements on data structure in order to satisfy the needs of business intelligence within the group
* Actively participate in the company's internal business intelligence system development, enhancements as well as maintenance to ensure timely deliverables
* Provide analytical guidance to various stakeholders and prepare reports that yield relevant business information to facilitate business decision-making
* Involve in business intelligence-related documentation, administrative works
* Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher diploma and above in Business, Statistics or relevant disciplines
* Minimum 2 years of Business Intelligence development, data-related experience
* Knowledge or hands-on experience in any Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Qlik, Tableau) will be a definite advantage
* Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, able to collaborate with different parties in a responsive manner
* Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a fantastic opportunity with 5 working days a week, comprehensive remuneration packages. If you think this is a good opportunity for you, please kindly apply here or reach me at +852 3008 3863 (Racheal Leow).