Our client is a leading company in its industry with more than 60 years of history. They are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the stable team for delivering new projects to cope with business growing in APAC. This is an awesome opportunity if you want to have sizable project exposure.
Role & Responsibilities
* Report directly to Project Manager. Proactively provide support and involve in delivering new application projects and implementation
* Coordinate with business stakeholders, including internal IT team and vendor to design and ensure smooth project delivery
* Understand the needs and collect requirements from business stakeholders to recommend and implement solutions to address business problems
* Prepare and update required project documentations, develop and manage UAT
Skills & Qualifications
* Associate higher diploma or above in computer science, information technology, business information systems or related disciplines
* Knowledge and experiences in HRIS, project management and user training is preferable
* At least 2-3 years of IT relevant work experience in the role of Business Analyst
* Full-life-cycle project implementation experiences is a plus
* Excellent communication and written skills to coordinate with relevant business users and stakeholders
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills for achieving business goals
Attractive salary and excellent benefits will be offered to successful candidate. If you are interested and qualified for this fantastic opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact +852 3018 0383.