A fantastic opportunity is now available for a Senior Oracle Fusion Finance Consultant to join a leading consultancy group offering the chance to work in numerous industries and enjoy the perks of a company that is constantly growing and developing.
Please be aware consultancy work involves travel to client sites and the need to have ILR in the UK, Visa's will not be considered.
Don't hesitate to reach out on 0203 909 9524 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Responsibilities
* Problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
* Create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
* Configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root-cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives.
* Work independently to drive innovative and appropriate solutions, working closely with project team, project leadership and client team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 3 end to end ERP Implementation experience, not limited to Oracle Fusion Cloud.
* 8+ years Oracle experience, including Oracle Fusion Cloud Portfolio Management.
* Project Costing & Billing
* Competitive salary
* Work with market leading clients in a variety of industries
* Expenses covered to client sites