Unit4 BW Finance Systems Developer
Coventry / Birmingham
Up to £43,000
The client is a leading institution in the education sector looking for a finance systems developer to join the team. The client is currently upgrading their system to Milestone 7, the successful candidate will contribute to all system developments. Alongside one other developer, the successful candidate will be reporting to the finance systems manager.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in developing, upgrading and implementing U4BW, as well as strong knowledge on all U4BW modules.
The client is offering a salary of up to £43,000 as well as the possibility of performance based bonuses. On top of a brilliant pension scheme and annual leave, this is the perfect opportunity for a developer to further their skills.
* Development & maintenance of system & process documentation, including risks & controls
* Writing and supporting custom AG16's as and when required
* Supporting U4BW projects across a range of modules
* Contribute to the general administration of Finance systems
* Contribute to the migration of any new businesses onto Finance systems
* Excellent SQL
* Willingness to learn
* Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate must be willing to travel into Coventry as this role is mainly office based.
If you believe you are an ideal candidate for this role apply today!
Or get in touch with any questions via email@example.com OR 0203 148 4645