Role & Responsibilities
* Understand business processes across BSI system´s landscape (SAP ECC, CRM, Reporting)
* Act as an IT liaison in the Intl Market (specially Germany) to gather business needs, act as a point of escalation and as a spokesperson between local business and IT global functions
* Being capable to translate business into IT requirements and integrate with Global IT to coordinate the implementation of IT solutions
* Coordination and direction of business workshops to ensure successful implementation of processes associated to IT tools
* Project management activities such scope definition, cost, schedule, stakeholder management and deliver quality project, prepare and lead presentations
* Manage external and internal resources within project management scope
* Lead provisioning process to involve third parties in projects
* Set and manage stakeholders' expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions
* Understand customers' goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be efficient and productive
Skills & Qualifications
* functional and technical experience to understand E2E SAP processes with specific knowledge on SD and/or Finance modules.
* Very strong understanding of SAP landscape, architecture and data flow between SAP systems (e.g. EDW/HANA, TPM, ECC) with other applications (e.g. Reporting tools, Salesforce, other CRM)
* Global project management and leadership skills are essential with proven experience with ability to deliver projects on time and on budget with ability to undertake key activities, project deliverables and milestones. Solid organization and time management skills with prioritization on a global scale.
* Possess a keen ability to identify, manage and identify mitigation risks and actions and dependencies. Project implementation experience in a CRM is a plus.
* Manage business facing meetings, understand requirements, white board a solution design, write detailed specifications and hand over to developers onshore/offshore with oversight
* Experience in managing multiple internal/external resources in different global locations to successfully deliver quality projects
* Must have strong analytical skills with ability to quickly assess problems, gather relevant information, determine the root causes, and drive solution and design recommendations
* Excellent communication skills in technical/business language, strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Business Administration or equivalent.
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in SAP Finance and/or SD modules
* Must be fluent in German and English language (speak, read, write)
* Annual Health Check
* Flexible Working
* Employee Assistance Program
* Referral Bonus
* Company Car
* Office canteen
* Capital forming
* Company pension scheme
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/