This role fundamentally focuses on the identification of current process gaps; understanding the process change management to meet the standard way of working, and working with the site team to deliver the change.
Please reach out to me on 0203 909 9524 or firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest to you.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with the Global Process Owners to understand System gaps and assist in delivering the mitigations required close the gaps.
* Understanding the standardized global processes and how the ERP Platform delivers this.
* Create Training and self help documentation to support the training phase.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5 Years experience as a process analyst in a global manufacturing and distribution organization.
* Minimum 3 years ERP experience.
* ERP change and implementation experience.
* Able to travel and work on global projects.
* Competitive salary
* Benefits package including: Private Medical Insurance, generous Pension Plan & Profit Share.