Washington Frank is helping a collaborative company recruit a skilled and enthusiastic Programmer Analyst to join their welcoming and inclusive team. This full-time programming analysis role is based in Appleton and comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Programmer Analyst, you will be responsible for developing specifications and programming moderate-to-complex software that may be used directly or indirectly in the manufacturing process. This position involves software programming for existing systems and applications that need to be maintained/updated as well as new applications.
To give you an idea of how this programming analysis job would look and feel, these are some things you could expect to do:
* Design, modify, develop, write, and implement software programming applications of moderate to difficult complexity
* Evaluate user requests to design or modify systems to align with existing or new business processes and goals
* Communicate with internal end users and external customers to determine the requirements of requested applications
* Design, perform, review, and certify the testing and validation of software applications
* Support and install software applications, operating systems, and any related hardware
* Experience with Reporting Technologies (SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI)
* Familiarity with Source Control Systems and CI/CD pipelines (DevOps/Git)
* Excellent technical knowledge of current programming technologies and languages
* The ability to use technology to solve business challenges
* Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and field-specific software
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
For full details and to apply for this full-time Programmer Analyst job in Appleton, please get in touch with Washington Frank today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Washington Frank provides the best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.