Systems Accountant / Senior Accountant - Up to 60k - London
I am recruiting on behalf of a large hospitality organisation who are hoping to add a system accountant / management accountant to the team. Must have experience with ERP system (Sage X3, Sage 200 or SAP etc), experienced with FP&A system and PMS systems. Also, must come from a hospitality background.
Looking for someone who is willing to really get stuck into the role, there will be a lot of learning as they have recently and are continuing to implement new systems to streamline their processes. It's a global organisation so there is opportunity for travel.
Role & Responsibilities
* more information available on specific system administration responsibilities on request
Interfaces & Data Flows
* more information available on specific interfaces and data flow responsibilities on request
Internal Controls & Process Improvements
* more information available on internal controls & process improvements responsibilities on request
Accounting & Tax
* more information available on accounting and tax responsibilities on request
* more information available on reporting responsibilities on request
* Assist with the implementation of the new group PMS system.
* Assist with the implementation of the Sage Procurement module.
Skills & Qualifications
* Proficient with Sage X3 or similar ERP systems
* Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
* Proficient with managing large amounts of data
* Team player who can deliver results as part of a large multi-departmental project team
* Hospitality Experience having been exposed to hotel systems / interfaces.
* Qualified or part-qualified accountant (ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA or ICAS)
* Good interpersonal skills & Demonstrable Initiative
* Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
* Competitive Salary
* 25 Days Annual Leave + BH's
* Annual Salary Review
* Annual Discretionary Bonus
* Health plan
* Generous pension scheme
* Work from home
Please reach out to me on c.smith1@Washingtonfrank.com or on 02038798399 for more information and the full job specification if you are interested in this role