"We are on a journey to change the way we utilize and build its Supply Chain processes. This is a unique chance for you to be a part of this journey and actively shape and form our future and our Digital Footprint."
My client is looking for a Solution Architect combining business drive, technical and functional know-how, to share the responsibility for the application landscape in Supply Chain area of the company. The position is in the Digital Technology division, and reports to the Senior Application delivery manager for Supply Chain Application Delivery. Information technology across all have embarked on a transformation journey. The Digital Frontier will enable growth and strategic ambitions. The position will be deeply connected to the overall European roadmap for the Digital Supply Chain footprint. It will be a key role in shaping the E2E Application landscape supporting the Supply Chain activities within the business. It is a great opportunity to join the journey the company has embarked on to step into an S4 landscape and helping shape this. As the Solution Architect for the Supply Chain area, you will have a key role in the new IT organization. You will ensure that the applications used by Supply chain are supported and developed according to the requirements from the business, in addition to driving the roadmap for Supply Chain initiatives and projects in close cooperation with the business, through actively driving the business collaboration with the stakeholders.
HQ is in Oslo but with 60+ offices, there is flexibility to be based around Europe
* Key role as Solution Architect in the Supply Chain delivery team focusing on SAP SD/LE, TM and WM modules
* Define the solution roadmap and plan/execute agreed prioritized IT activities
* IT design authority, drive the design and configuration of the solution
* Keep updated on the market and technology trends to be able to identify gamechanging technology driven solutions.
* Advise on business requirements / concerns using the on-site logistics solutions
* Translate requirements into IT specifications and secure their implementation
* Support in organizational change management and business process optimization, including transfer of solution knowledge and conducting training
* Contribute to the TCO optimization, budget and cost control of your IT services / applications area.
* Report on IT service activity and cost
* Secure IT operations: incident and problem management, act as level 3 support, cutover and risk assessment, disaster recovery, security management…
* Design IT service model
* Contribute to the contracting and implementation of outsourced services, and secure services are delivered according to agreement and governance
* As solution and service expert for your service area collaborate in and coordinate global projects
* Degree, preferable master (minimum Bachelor) within Business Administration/Supply Chain Management / Engineering / Computer Science, with minimum 7-10 years relevant professional experience. Long relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education
* Experience in Agile processes, service delivery and operation outsourcing are a plus. Project management experience. Project Management certification is a plus with experience implementation ERP modules SAP IBP
* SAP SD, TM and WM Configuration experience is needed
* Minimum 4 years experience as IT Solution Architect, maintaining / developing a set of integrated solutions and functionalities in the logistics domain and preferably related to on-site factory operation logistics, terminal operations and warehouse operations. Expertise in SAP modules such as SAP SD, LE, TM and WM with experience in MM and in other logistics third party applications integrated with SAP, or in logistics weight bridge and slot booking systems integrated solutions will be highly appreciated.
* SAP Fiori experience, both functional and technical is a plus.
* Experience in working close to the business and managing a portfolio of IT services and combined knowledge and interest mix between business and technology.
* Experience in change / risk management and application lifecycle management
* Strong analytical skills combined with good level of communication and training skills.
* Professional attitude towards colleagues and external parties across different cultures and professions and the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
* Fluency in English (written and spoken) as English is the company's business language, other language skills are considered as an advantage.
To discuss further, reach out to myself directly @ email@example.com