Senior SAP GRC Application Expert - Oslo
About the company
We are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity and environmental change. People, Process and Digitalization has the overall responsibility for people and culture development, as well as for technology, architecture, and solutions that enable the digitalization of core processes and operations. By bringing people and transformation resources, as well as process, digital, and tech capabilities into one cross-functional area, we are set to accelerate the transformation.
We are seeking a SAP GRC Application Expert position in the technology stream to lead a journey into S/4 transformation of our global SAP systems for the SAP Technical team. This area sees constant technology evolution and it is important for overall digital transformation that we keep our services current, easy to use, and with a high degree of automation and as a core platform team the services delivered should be stable & secure for the business to thrive.
About SAP Technical Platform
We belong to Core Platform Area and responsible for providing SAP Platform & Security solutions globally. In close collaboration with Core Infrastructure, Enterprise Architecture and Cyber Security we provide technical services to numerous SAP systems and 9000 SAP users and deliver stable SAP Platform services on latest technology.
SAP Technical Platform offers full support for Global SAP ERP solutions including SAP Basis, Solution Manager, SAP IDM, SAP Security , SAP GRC together with service offerings that serve across the SAP landscapes like Fiori, Security/User Management, ABAP, Transport and Change Management.
We offer services on guidelines, best practices, procedures, tools, monitoring, etc, with the goal of moving towards more uniform processes and technical solutions across the SAP global landscapes.
We are looking for functional & technical, hands-on SAP GRC Expert to join our SAP Technical Platform Team. SAP Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) is the chosen application to handle Access Control and Segregation of Duty within SAP applications.
As SAP GRC expert you will be responsible for the GRC architecture & application management including :
* Business role administration;
* Segregation of Duty rule set - maintenance of existing risks, as well as creation of new or retirement of obsolete risks;
* Access Requests;
* Connection of new systems to the GRC landscape, or removal of obsolete systems;
* Emergency Access;
* Periodic access review, monitoring and reporting;
* Process Control - setting up new controls, controls effectiveness and reporting;
* Mitigating Controls, ITGC, and Process Level Controls (based on the internal control framework);
* Monitoring of Control Performance;
* Control Documentation and Compliance Reporting;
* Control Automation: automated, semi-automated, manual;
* Follow up on tasks outsourced to third parties;
* SAP Audit Management
* GRC implementation, automation, upgrade experience with GRC ARA , ARM, EAM, BRM & SAP CUA.
* Experience in multiple S/4 HANA Versions - Implementation & Support
* Adopt in Requirement Gathering, Fit-Gap Analyses, Blueprinting, Solution Design.
* Engaging Business Stakeholders - Requirement Gathering & Confirmation , Business Impact Analyses ( BIA ) , Conducting Workshops & Design Changes
* Design Thinking , Conflict Management , Collaboration with External Vendors , Issue Resolution & Service Management
* Cutover Management - Scope Management , Cutover Simulations & Coordination
* Drive the strategic technology direction and alignment of all key stakeholders across the organization
* Will be part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise, having an important role in order to help drive SAP S/4 Practice.
Within the role you will have to assure that all GRC related changes are executed according to standards and correctly followed by the support team. You will be working very closely with the Internal Controls team to mitigate and minimize the SoD risks in various SAP Systems through SAP GRC. You work independently, define goals and prioritize tasks, being familiar with the typical pitfalls and challenges in SAP implementation projects.
* A degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline.
* Shall have a minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in consulting and implementation of SAP solutions.
* You have experience in SAP functional & technical modules and a profound understanding of related business processes
* Ability to interpret business requirements / problems and provide clear recommendations to business stakeholders
* Open to collaborate and/or coordinate with Technical, & Solution teams and craft solutions that satisfy those requirements;
* You have experience leading different people and projects
* You are fluent in English (both spoken and written)
* Certification is a plus: SAP S/4HANA