Reporting to the Global Business Applications Manager, the Application Analyst will be responsible for design, build and implement business application solutions and integrations for business users located in Operating Unit (UK, FR, MX, Asia, US).
This is a hand-on role both working closely with business stakeholders worldwide to understand their requirements and implement the requirements into the most efficient, effective and sustainable solution to improve business operations.
The individual should have a knowledge of IT best practices, including and not limited to security, compliance, configuration control, documentation management, internal and external audit (Sarbanes-Oxley, access control).
The Application Analyst will also support users on business application systems services, incidents, problems and change requests on daily basis related to his/her scope. As such, should have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills and work collaboratively in teamwork environment.
The Application Analyst will liaise with supplier and vendors and work closely with other Business Systems Specialist and Infrastructure team to ensure intercompany global operations. It is a good opportunity to be part of an IT team to develop and deliver a numerous of exciting ongoing globalisation transformation projects and involves in setting up best practice standard operations.
Responsibility and Duties
* Develop professional relations with internal customer and establish effective solutions to meet business requirements.
* Support ERP and other business applications. Ensures optimal setup and use of enterprise and local systems including design, fixing problems, training users, and documentation.
* Work with business and IT multicultural teams and manage project requirements, cost and quality.
* Manage corporate audits on business applications.
* Support everyday business applications operations.
* Capture regular feedback for improvement opportunities.
* Analyse current system processes and design functional requirements.
* Develop work schedules and ensure all application work within work schedule.
* Fluent in english
* Minimum 5 years of experience on INFOR LN
* Coding background and ITIL are a plus