Great opportunity for Dynamics AX / 365 Finance specialists to have an important role at an End Customer.
Our Client is a 1000+ employee international company who have been rolling Dynamics 365 out to several of their branches around the Nordics.
They have been extremely profitable the last few years and have no signs of slowing down. They have plenty of digitalisation projects in the pipeline using modern cloud technologies
Tasks for this D365 F&O specialist position mainly revolve around:
* Developing and maintaining the Financial modules
* Organising and leading training for the company's many end users
* Advising and improving financial/business processes of the company in line with IT
Your role will be 50/50 between support and project work. An example of a project you will be working on includes using artificial intelligence to develop an AP functionality.
The size of the Dynamics team is 8 people big. Dynamics Experience in the team ranges from 3-8 years.
Unique benefits of this company:
* A strong salary
* Bonus scheme of up to 4 months salary extra per year. (It has been 2 months minimum for the last 5+ years)
* Very sustainable
* Occasional international travel + international environment
* Ongoing personal development opportunities
* Plenty of flexibility (Working hours and remote working)
* Being able to see the long term benefits of your work!
* 2+ years of experience working as a key user of Dynamics AX 2012 / 365 Financial modules. (Prior experience as a Consultant is a big plus too!)
* Preferred knowledge in Accounts Payable
* Any knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Project module or Exflow is a big plus
* Thorough knowledge of Financial processes
* Fluency in English as a minimum, a Scandinavian language is a big plus
Due to the nature of this role, candidates are already being shortlisted for interview next week.
Those interested should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 2386