Sage 200 Implementation Consultant
My client is an established Sage partner who have enlisted me to recruit an experienced Sage 200 Implementation consultant to join the successful collaborative team.
As a Sage Consultant, you should be to confidently provide all aspects of the implementation life cycle: analysis of customer requirements, process mapping, end user training sessions, project delivery assistance and Consultancy. This role will see you visit client sites to provide pre-sales support for Sage projects as well as to carry out these projects from start to finish, including installations and training.
Role & Responsibilities
* Carrying out pre-sales with detailed scoping documentation
* Collation of a detailed project scope (in and out) and project plan
* Managing the client implementation process through effective use of change control
* Assessing a customer's system needs and understand their requirements
* Implementing new Sage solutions for customers
* Carrying out Sage Projects from start to finish, including training of end users.
* Support existing Customers
* A minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Sage 200 Financials and/or Commercials accreditations are desired but not essential
* A good knowledge of Sage 50, Sage CRM and other 3rd party add-on is desired but not essential
* A good SQL Skill set is also desired
* A passion for Sage and IT
* Full UK driving licence
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written and spoken communication skills
* Possess good organisational and time management skills
If you want to be considered for this role, apply to the job ad or contact me directly on email@example.com / 02038798399. All applications will be dealt with upmost confidentiality