Business Systems Application Support
Location - Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
I am currently working with a leading business based in Liverpool region who is looking to on-board a Business Systems Application Support.
This is a hands on role to lead configuration, change, maintenance and support for the IT Business Systems used in all Group companies, including ERP, CRM and other industry specific applications.
This role will be responsible for working with key stakeholders and end users on internal business applications which manage and control operational activities. By mapping and defining process improvements and implementing changes, the applications will be continually improved to meet the business requirements.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
* Work with key business stakeholders and end users to identify new IT system requirements and propose solutions to implement them
* Lead in the modification of internal systems to meet the needs of the business and end-users
* Lead and participate in efforts to develop and implement business processes for application and system improvement
* Lead and participate in efforts to implement application updates to include upgrades, patches, and new releases
* Monitor the business applications, document and analyse issues, and publish maintenance schedules
* Provide support for system issues, and offer advice and end user training
* Create and maintain system documentation
* Issue management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis
* Manage changes to IT systems through the IT Service Management System
* Liaise with 3rd party vendors, re-sellers and support teams as required to develop relationships and resolve issues for IT systems
* Collect, document and maintain 'As Is' and 'To Be' business processes.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have
* Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools.
* Strong technical experience in ERP, CRM and applications used in manufacturing and distribution businesses
* Experience with Sage 1000 ERP is a bonus (Not essential)
* Experienced with SQL query development
* Business analysis and process mapping
* Eliciting user requirements and testing
* User engagement in IT projects
* Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders, internal IT teams and third-party vendors
* Aware of and up to date with new and upcoming technology
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
* Able to commute to Liverpool
This is an exciting position for any ERP application support engineer who is keen to work on exciting projects with multiple systems for a leading business. If you think you are ideal candidate for this role than you will be open to challenges and is willing to progress career within fast growing company.
Applications are considered and processed on an ongoing basis so it is advised to apply as soon as possible. If you think you are the right candidate for the role, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can have a chat to discuss the process. Alternatively, you can call on 02038266731 and I will be happy to speak with you.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.