IT Financial System Manager
Per un'importante multinazionale stiamo selezionando un IT System Manager
* Participation to complex company projects or management of more simple ones as representative of Finance System department
* Managing consultants working on different projects and activities impacting finance systems
* Promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships with the company's leaders to obtain optimum results.
* Ensuring the financial systems work properly and efficiently in the day by day activities, providing timely, complete and reliable data for the financial reporting
* Ensuring technical support during the month-end financial closing and during the financial planning and forecasting cycles
* Using best judgment and analytical problem-solving and communications skills to identify potential solutions to problems on the Finance system processes and functionalities
* Supporting the design and the implementation of new Finance processes
* Ensuring global policies and procedures are applied for Financial Reporting Systems
* Ensuring operational and design effectiveness of the internal controls over Financial Systems
* Ensuring business transactions are accounted automatically in line with Accounting Principles and Company's Policies.
* Degree in Engineering management or strong IT background or Computer Science
* Experience in the implementation of large Financial Systems in complex environment
* Experience in Oracle E-Business Suite would be considered a plus
* Experience in Oracle Financial Planning modules, both on premises (Hyperion) and cloud (Enterprise Performance Management - Planning) would be considered a plus
* Experience in Oracle Netsuite SuiteSuccess for Financials would be considered a plus
* Experience with the design of interfaces with other legacy systems
* Experience with the design and development of Business Intelligence dashboard and reports for Financials
* Experience with providing application support in a multi-site environment
* Experience working with complex technical environments, multiple IT platforms
* Knowledge of GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) concepts
* Knowledge of accounting and finance concepts
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations/problems systematically and deliver effective right-sized solutions in a timely manner
* Energetic, proactive, with teamwork attitude, can work independently with minimal supervision, with commitment to meet deadlines ensuring high quality deliverables
* Strong organizational and planning skills
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Strong organizational skills including ability to manage multiple tasks
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
* promote corporate culture and values among employees, leveraging positive relationships with the company's leaders to obtain optimum results.
* Focused on learning and research, welcoming feedback and others' ideas.
* Open to diversity and cultural differences
* Real team player able to encourage and help others in giving their best.
* Strongly committed to enhance sustainability
Location: Smart working policy