If you are a Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain professional with a reputation for being 'the trusted advisor' and are looking for an exciting opportunity to join a high-functioning team, Washington Frank would love to hear from you. Our client's IT Services team is seeking a full-time Operations Consultant to help our customers improve their businesses by streamlining processes and leveraging the power of real-time and real-life data. This remote role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
The Operations Consultant will take on a lead role in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing ERP implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist the Project Manager in organizing and controlling tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to guide small project teams or small engagements.
During your first few weeks in this Operations Consultant role, you can expect to begin work on some of the following:
* Train and troubleshoot various processes for customers, providing an initial level of support for assigned software modules
* Generate interest in customers for additional products and services
* Be responsible for defining customer business processes and recommending the implementation of best practices
* Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget
To apply for this Operations Consultant role, you will need a bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, IS, Education, or a related field. You will also require 5 years of consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry and the following:
* ERP software experience and previous experience with manufacturing software or experience in the manufacturing industry
* Knowledge of Epicor's enterprise applications
* Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills
* Experience in an Aerospace and Defense Industry company is highly desirable
As a vital member of the team, and in return for your expertise, inclusive approach, and commitment, we will provide a favourable salary and the chance to join a passionate and welcoming team.
Please get in touch with our team at Washington Frank today to apply if this remote Operations Consultant job sounds right for you. They'd be thrilled to help you get your next role and enable you to fulfill your professional ambitions.
Washington Frank provides the best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.