Do you have software developer experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Washington Frank is looking for a full time Syteline Developer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
In this Developer role, you will help clients enhance the functionality of their ERP system and be involved in all aspects of software development to support the needs of their customers.
In your first few weeks in this Software Developer role, you can expect to:
* Observe and participate in the full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), including design, implementation, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance
* Gather and document technical business requirements for the software development and design of new systems
* Create enhancements, add-ons, and reports for CloudSuite Industrial (CSI) ERP
* Support and maintain systems and applications, implement fixes, and perform system upgrades.
To apply for this Syteline Developer role, you will need a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related experience. You will also require the following:
* 3+ years of experience developing CSI/SyteLine based solutions
* Basic knowledge of manufacturing and accounting principles
* Knowledge of MS.NET framework and Visual Studio
* Ability to design and implement databases and SQL based software solutions.
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a generous salary and benefits package, joining a welcoming and inclusive culture.
To apply for this remote, full time Syteline Developer job, please contact Washington Frank today.
Washington Frank provides the best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.