A global manufacturing consulting organization is looking to bring on a REMOTE Epicor DocStar ECM consultant to assist customers in the implementation of ECM software. With the opportunity to lead projects independently or work side-by-side with customers, this opportunity is perfect for anyone looking to take on a customer-interfacing role and training responsibilities. Your job is to ensure the successful implementation of the software and initiate said implementations as quickly as possible.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Learn customer's businesses and conduct end-user training/database administration
* Maintain relationships with companies post-implementation and track all user issues to ensure successful launch of software
* Maintain expertise of Epicor's DocStar ECM software
Ideal Candidate Skills & Qualifications
* Experience in consulting, training and support
* Passion for interaction and delighting customers
* Experience in business application training or customer support
* Knowledge of Epicor's DocStar ECM software
* Desire to partake in some travel, around 15%
* Frequent customer interaction and building relationships
* Ability to drive own business
* Opportunity to work in a constant successful and growing industry
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW or email Morgan Catrambone at email@example.com or call (267) 322 2980.