Epicor Operations Consultant - Remote + 50% travel
An industry leading manufacturer is currently seeking an Epicor Operations Consultant to take lead in ERP implementation tasks and other consulting engagements. This is a full-time, remote role requiring about 50% travel. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the manufacturing industry with multiple Epicor ERP upgrades and the ability to lead and train end-users in various Epicor processes.
* 5+ years consulting in business applications &/or training in the software industry
* ERP experience required
* Successful upgrade experience is strongly preferred
* Excellent knowledge of the manufacturing industry
* Experience in Epicor's enterprise applications
* Exceptional communication skills
* End-user training and support for processes involving Epicor ERP software
* Ability to effectively and efficiently work on multiple short-term projects, identify resource requirements, and accurately estimate skills for various project tasks
* Generate interest of customers in regards to additional products and future services
* Train to model, configure, and test best practice processes in Epicor ERP
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Morgan Catrambone at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 267-322-2980.
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, Prophet 21, Eclipse, BisTrack). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at 267-322-2980
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Epicor ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.