Do you have experience in Finance/Accounting and Syetline ERP experience, and are you looking for a new remote opportunity in the US? Washington Frank is helping a collaborative company recruit a full-time Functional consultant for their team, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a Syteline Implementation Consultant, you will provide consulting, training, support and subject matter expertise on Syteline/Infor Cloudsuite Industrial and technology solutions provided to clients. You will lead the project from initiation through design, configuration, build, deployment and optimization. You must be a US citizen to apply, with the ability to travel.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some things you could expect to do as Functional Consultant:
* Analyze business requirements by conducting information-gathering sessions with clients
* Work with the Implementation Team to deliver project tasks promptly and within the client's budget
* Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements
* Provide pre-go live consulting and go-live support to fulfill project objectives
* Provide end-user training and business procedure documentation
To apply for this Implementation Consultant role, you will need a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, or a related field experience. You will also require the following:
* 3+ years of full-lifecycle ERP implementation experience with mid-market ERP Manufacturing software
* An understanding of ERP systems in the manufacturing industry
* Background in Finance/Accounting
* Understanding of manufacturing business processes
If you're looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Washington Frank today to apply if this remote Functional Consultant job sounds like the right fit for you.
Washington Frank provides the best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.