Salary - £45,000 - £55,000
Location - Monmouthshire
A prestigious ERP & CRM software re-seller based in South-West are now looking to on-board an ERP/CRM developer due to ongoing varied and interesting projects for their rapidly expanding client base and continually addition to their portfolio of products.
The ideal applicant will have background of working with C#, .Net & SQL in developing ERP/CRM software solutions. Although ERP/CRM experience is highly desirable, they are willing to train someone with excellent C#, .Net development background. The successful candidate will be working as part of highly-skilled developers team where they encourage new ideas and share suggestions.
This is a great role for someone who would like to be involved with a friendly, company and who likes to see a project through its complete life-cycle, from initial analysis to successful installation.
The position will initially be office based in Monmouthshire region which is commutable from Bristol/Newport/Cardiff/South Gloucestershire region with a view of Remote/Hybrid once the successful applicant has the full grasp of product.
* Development of the ERP & CRM system - Sage 200
* Write bespoke software and develop Windows and Web-based solutions/applications.
* Full project life-cycle, prepared to take ownership of issues raised and pursue until resolved.
* Configure software and install onto client's systems.
* Produce documentation and liaise with client's when necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Proven experience of development experience with C#, .Net
* Good knowledge of SQL server & Visual Studio
* Good understanding of SDLC
* Sage 200 & CRM systems experience highly desirable
* Able to commute to Monmouthshire
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply ASAP using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02038266731 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.
Not the ideal role for you, but you can recommend this requirement to a friend? Refer a candidate that we place into a role and receive a £250 voucher (subject to candidate passing clients probation period)
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.