Role & Responsibilities
With your team you provide consulting services in the area of SAP projects.
You will support our customers in S/4HANA projects or manage the project yourself.
You support the implementation of project audits, develop ERP strategies and concepts and optimise project methodologies and project management processes in the SAP environment.
In terms of servant leadership, you take care of continuous learning, building trust, delegation, performance, team development and clarifying hurdles.
You have a university degree (ETH, university, FH) in computer science or business informatics or an equivalent education.
Skills & Qualifications
* You have a university degree (ETH, university, FH) in computer science or business informatics or an equivalent education.
* You are familiar with agile working methods (such as SAFe, Scrum, KANBAN, Value Stream Mapping, agile portfolio management) and SAP Activate.
* You have already successfully managed S/4HANA projects.
* You are business fluent and have a good command of German and English. French is a plus
* You have experience with S/4HANA projects both as a conversion (brownfield) variant as well as greenfield or selective data transition