Job Description: Team Lead SAP Basis, Security
Role & Responsibilities
* Leading small team of internal and external SAP technology consultants.
* You coordinate the external SAP Basis Partner with the aim of ensuring the agreed SLAs in their system landscape (ECC on HANA, BW/4HANA, CRM, GRC, GTS, SolMan and WebShop).
* You take care of the technical part of our external cloud systems (SAP IBP, Ariba, Analytics Cloud) to ensure smooth operation (provider management and hands on if required).
* You coordinate the SAP authorisation and security processes with the team (Authorizations, role management, security reviews, monthly security patching).
* You coordinate the SAP BW/4HANA activities together with the internal consultant and the external partner.
* You prepare technology-driven projects as IT project manager / technology architect together with the implementation team.
Skills & Qualifications
* You have at least 5 years of experience as an SAP Technology Consultant in an international company in the area of SAP Basis and/or Integration. Know how in the area of SAP BW is a big plus.
* Technical knowledge in the area of SAP Basis and Integration
* You have hands-on experience in topics such as SAP Basis, SSO and interfaces.
* Advantageously, you have gained experience in the industrial sector. (automotive or machine industry).
* You are flexible and can adapt quickly to changing situations.
* Communicate with different Stakeholders.