Head of AWS Business Area - Oslo
I am working closely with a well known Consultancy in Oslo who are one of, if not, the leader in the delivery of complex and innovative ERP, CRM, Ecommerce and Martech solutions across Scandinavia and northern Europe.
We are now looking for an ambitious, creative and innovative individual to come on board and take our AWS offering to the next level. This needs to be someone (ideally) from a background with the AWS product offering (but could be Azure or GCP) and one who is able to take ownership on the progression of our AWS business area.
You could be a Solution Architect with a flair for business development and commercial acumen, or maybe an Account Manager looking for some increased strategic influence.
Here you will get to assume responsibility for managing the dialogue with AWS as a vendor., owning the partnership. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct competence level on AWS within the business. You will have commercial responsibility of the business area from marketing to delivery to invoicing.
But most importantly, you will play a role in innovating the delivery and ensuring the business and its clients are kept up to date on the latest new developments and services from AWS.
- Good understanding of AWS from a Technical perspective (but this is more of a high level, hands off and Strategic role)
- Experience of Managing relationships with vendors
- Experience of building strategic road maps to grow business/product areas
- Experience of Managing relationships with clients from both an existing and new business perspective
- Experience of Pre-Sales and solution proposals
- A strong drive for Business Development
If you feel you could be a good fit for this position, hit apply or drop me a mail to email@example.com