Title: Senior Business Analyst | End User
Location: North West
My client is a leader in Apparel Manufacturing. Now they are looking for Senior Business Analyst to join the team!
You will be responsible for:
* Understanding and map business process to system process
* Responsible for conducting business requirement studies
* Develop test plan and test cases, and participate in testing and UAT
* Be the business process subject matter expert and drive improvements reviews
The ideal candidate should have experienced in:
* All-rounder's skill with exposure in ERP system project implementation lifecycle
* Ability to understand and capture business processes and translate them into system / functional requirements
* 2 years of experience in giving user training, performing user level testing, and conducting user acceptance test.
* Experience with apparel and fashion industry will be an added advantage
* Will need to travel to Hong Kong & China
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in Singapore, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout APAC. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Singapore and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
We worked hard to build a reputation for delivering only the very best professionals to our customers. Our top-level service has assisted vendor channel partners, global manufacturing businesses and SMEs attract and retaining the right people for their business.
EA License Number: 21C0475
EA Personnel Number: R1870956